Andrew Tate First Interview After Jail Release - Podcast, Summary, Transcript
Last updated: May 6, 2023
Andrew Tate allowed Vice News to do a hit piece on him in the "war room" seven months ago, knowing that it would be a hit piece.
He also gave an interview to Piers Morgan and Vice News called him after the interview asking to do more filming.
The second hit piece failed as nobody believed it, and Andrew was jailed because of the Matrix attacking him.
After being released from jail, Matt from Vice News begged him for another interview, which Andrew eventually agreed to.
Andrew Tate, under house arrest, demanded chocolate as a pre-requisite for an interview, leading to negotiations with the interviewer.
During the interview, Tate shared his opinions on avoiding negativity and betrayal, and emphasized the importance of confidence and taking action to achieve success.
Tate also discussed The War Room, a global network with members in over 70 countries who have achieved or are working towards the ultimate goal of freedom.
- Andrew Tate allowed Vice News to do a hit piece on him in the "war room."
- Andrew was being interviewed by Piers Morgan, who came at him hard, but Andrew remained professional.
- After his jail release, Matt from Vice News begged him for another interview, which Andrew eventually agreed to.
- Negotiations for the interview ensued, with Andrew Tate jokingly asking for a box of chocolates to increase his chances of an interview.
- Andrew Tate eventually dressed up for the occasion for the interview with Fesify's Matt Shea.
- Shay interviewed Andrew Tate, mocking him for being a nerd and geek.
- Tate emphasizes the importance of avoiding negativity, betrayal, and having confidence and taking action to achieve success.
- Tate discusses The War Room, a global network with members working towards the ultimate goal of freedom.
- Tate expresses frustration with the interviewer for not giving him a fair chance to speak.
- The Matrix and The War Room: Tate suggests that The Matrix must stop The War Room from spreading their message.
Andrew Tate's experience with Vice News 00:26
- Seven months ago, Andrew allowed Vice News to do a piece on him in the "war room."
- Andrew was aware it would be a hit piece and expected it.
- He knew that anyone with a brain would see through it and want to join.
- Andrew allowed Vice News to do the hit piece anyway.
Andrew's Interview with Piers Morgan 00:51
- Andrew was interviewed by Piers Morgan.
- Piers came at him hard, but Andrew remained professional.
- Piers' comments about Andrew led to the Matrix propaganda trying to make it seem like everyone hates Andrew, but that isn't the truth.
- Andrew believes that everyone loves him.
Vice News' Response to Andrew's Interview 01:19
- Vice News called Andrew after the Piers Morgan interview and asked to film some more.
- Andrew agreed, and Vice News wanted to undo the hit piece and do fair journalism.
- Andrew went to jail because of the Matrix attacking him, and Vice News thought they could do another hit piece.
- The second hit piece failed because nobody believed it.
Andrew's Release from Jail and Vice News' Interview Request 02:24
- Andrew was released from jail, and Matt from Vice News begged him for another interview.
- Matt called Andrew every day, begging him to agree to the interview.
Andrew's Conversation with Matt from Vice News 02:50
- Andrew has decided to talk to Matt, and they are going to have a conversation.
- Andrew messaged Matt, who responded like a little dog.
- They are going to talk about the fact that Vice News was dishonest and not good at journalism.
- Andrew asks Matt why he should choose him when he has unlimited offers on the table.
- Matt responds that they have a history, and there are still unanswered questions that he wants to put to Andrew.
Andrew's Thoughts on the Interview Request 06:40
- Andrew gets to choose which reporter gets to become relevant via proxy because he is the most relevant person.
- Andrew believes that he gets to do the charitable act of allowing someone to sit next to him and ask questions.
- Andrew needs to think heavily about the interview request and can't just give out such a fantastic opportunity to disingenuous nobodies.
- Matt works as an independent contractor, and the interview would have to be broadcast somewhere.
Editing and Control 08:18
- Sartorial Shooter suggested filming and recording the interview, to which Andrew asks if he meant to avoid stuttering edits like Vice did.
- Andrew Tate clarifies that he has no control over whatever a 15-year-old Singaporean boy might do and doesn't have a say in social media algorithms.
- Andrew Tate denies knowing anything about the ongoing Romanian police investigation and says there's a lot of misinformation about it.
- Andrew Tate agrees to let anyone film him in their home, edit it however they want and release it.
Negotiations for the Interview 09:39
- Matt from Fesify calls Andrew Tate to negotiate the terms of the interview.
- Andrew Tate suggests that Matt bring him a box of chocolates to increase his chances of an interview.
- Matt agrees to bring the chocolates and asks when would be a good time to meet.
- Andrew Tate agrees to the interview and asks Matt to not be cheap with the chocolates.
Andrew Tate Prepares for the Interview 12:44
- Andrew Tate is excited that he's been released from jail and is now getting chocolates from Vice and the BBC.
- Andrew Tate prepares for the interview and dresses up for the occasion.
- Andrew Tate stands outside his home waiting for the interview crew to arrive.
Interview Day 14:59
- Matt Shea from Fesify arrives for the interview.
- Andrew Tate greets him and jokes around with him a bit before starting the interview.
Andrew Tate's Background 15:38
- Andrew Tate talks about his childhood experience where he was called a nerd, geek, and dork.
- He claims that his reality is different from other people.
- Andrew Tate was a drug dealer in Colombia and was caught and spent time in jail.
Interview with Shay 15:52
- Andrew Tate previously did an interview with Shay about drugs in Colombia where he talked about how drug dealers are not bad people and are similar to cocaine users.
- However, Andrew Tate has also done hit pieces on good people, according to Shay.
Andrew Tate's Arrival 16:18
- Andrew Tate arrives at Shay's house after waiting in line for security at the airport.
- Shay mocks Andrew Tate for checking in with economy and waiting in line and says he should have just flown on a private jet.
Shay's Interview Strategy 17:18
- Shay sarcastically says that he decided to do an interview with Andrew Tate to boost his career because he was so honest in his previous interview.
- This is the second episode of the Vice interview series with Andrew Tate.
Andrew Tate's Arrival at Shay's House 17:52
- Andrew Tate is outside Shay's house looking like a dork and a geek.
- Shay says that Andrew Tate is fake news media and makes fun of him for being a nerd.
- Shay's housekeeper is filmed taking out the trash, which Shay jokes will be Andrew Tate's advice story.
Andrew Tate's Interview 21:05
- Andrew Tate finally agrees to the interview with Shay after waiting for 45 minutes outside his house.
- Shay mocks Andrew Tate for being a nerd and geek and says that he is the worst type of person who is an agent of the Matrix.
- Shay claims that Andrew Tate will edit his speech and cut his sentences up to make it look like he said something different.
Andrew Tate won't come out without chocolate 24:19
- The interviewer is outside millionaire Andrew Tate's house.
- The interviewer requests an interview with Andrew.
- Andrew agrees to the interview but insists on being given chocolate first.
- The chocolate is not available at the moment, so the interviewer is asked to come back later.
- Andrew insists that the interviewer must bring him chocolate when he returns for the interview.
Andrew Tate's humorous interaction with his assistant 24:30
- Andrew's assistant named Matthew brings him chocolate at 2:30 pm as requested.
- Andrew jokes that he cannot be interviewed without chocolate.
- Andrew and Matthew share a humorous conversation about chocolate and the rules of the house.
Andrew Tate's interview with the same interviewer 24:57
- The interviewer is back with the chocolate, and Andrew agrees to the interview.
- The interviewer is happy that Andrew kept his word and showed up for the interview on time.
- Andrew and the interviewer exchange some banter.
- Andrew calls the interviewer a geek, and the interviewer calls Andrew a dick.
Andrew Tate's opinion on negativity 26:40
- Andrew talks about how negativity affects people's brains and energy.
- Andrew mentions that there is negative energy outside his gate that he has to deal with.
- Andrew says that he has to purify his existence and channel his chi to repel negative energy.
- Andrew emphasizes the importance of staying positive and avoiding negativity.
Andrew Tate's opinion on hit pieces and betrayal 28:33
- Andrew talks about how people betray him and then try to come back to him for attention.
- Andrew calls the person who did a hit piece on him a worm and a little pathetic.
- Andrew talks about how he will never be like that person.
- Andrew emphasizes how he will not let negativity poison him.
Negotiating the interview with the interviewer 29:34
- The interviewer tells Andrew's assistant that Andrew must come out to get the chocolate.
- Andrew's assistant relays the message to Andrew, who is busy.
- The interviewer proposes that they hand the chocolate to Andrew as they walk in.
- The interviewer insists that they cannot risk giving Andrew the chocolate and then not getting an interview.
Andrew Tate's interview 31:14
- The interviewer hands Andrew the chocolate, and Andrew lets them into his house for the interview.
- Andrew and the interviewer discuss how Andrew became a millionaire and his success strategies.
- Andrew emphasizes the importance of having confidence and taking action to achieve success.
- Andrew talks about how he overcame his fear of public speaking and other challenges in his life.
Negotiations over chocolate delivery 32:30
- Andrew Tate and Matthew Fearn, a journalist, discuss the delivery of chocolates that Tate demanded in exchange for an interview.
- Tate insists on the delivery of chocolates as a condition for the interview to happen.
- Fearn is hesitant to deliver the chocolates without a guarantee that the interview will happen.
- Tate accuses Fearn of being a "bad faith actor" and demands that he places his trust in him.
- Fearn proposes that Tate comes out and meets him to receive the chocolates.
- Tate refuses to meet Fearn and demands that the chocolates be delivered to him.
- The negotiation is ongoing, and Tate insists that he will not do the interview without the chocolates.
Interview with Andrew's fans 36:32
- Matthew Fearn tells Andrew Tate that he has interviewed some of his fans outside.
- The fans had positive things to say about Tate, such as his helping one of them overcome an addiction.
- Fearn tries to persuade Tate that doing an interview with him will allow him to reach a wider audience than other media outlets.
- Tate insists that he wants to do a detailed interview, and it will be his first interview under house arrest, and he wants to do it properly.
Tate's demand for chocolate 39:20
- Andrew Tate insists that he needs the energy from the chocolate to conduct the interview.
- He accuses Matthew Fearn of trying to trick him and insists that Fearn should trust him.
- Tate demands that Fearn delivers the chocolates to him if he wants the interview to happen.
- Fearn suggests that he can give the chocolates to Tate, but Tate insists that he wants them delivered to him.
Interviewer giving Andrew a chance to tell his side of the story 40:21
- The interviewer tells Andrew that he wants to hear his side of the story and that he's giving him a chance.
- Andrew responds sarcastically, thanking the interviewer for the chance to speak.
- The accusations against Andrew are coming out regardless of his side of the story.
Andrew's frustration with the interviewer 40:42
- Andrew expresses frustration with the interviewer, saying that he's not giving him a fair chance to speak.
- The interviewer sets a parameter for the interview and tells Andrew that it's up to him whether he adheres to it or not.
Interviewer offers to do another interview 41:33
- The interviewer thanks Andrew for his time and offers to do another interview in the future.
- Andrew expresses his concern about filming an interview without his consent.
The War Room global network 42:56
- The War Room is a global network with members in over 70 countries.
- Members have either achieved or are working towards the ultimate goal of freedom.
- The network contains varied expertise which allows them to exert global influence.
The Matrix and the War Room 43:22
- The Matrix relies on ignorance and isolation to control people.
- The War Room teaches the truth about the Matrix.
- The Matrix must stop the War Room from spreading their message.
The influence of the War Room 43:47
- The War Room knows how to bend the rules and win the game.
- Their influence is increasing and spreading rapidly.